If Only...

Monday, January 24, 2011

For those of you looking for car insurance:

This is a paid advertisement.

Even though I have a house, a husband, a good job, and a child, there are often times when I need to make decisions that I still don't feel like enough of an adult to make on my own. I ask my dad for financial advice before I talk to the bank, and I ask my husband to look at my car before I take it to the mechanic. I ask my mom questions about my son before I call the pediatrician. But I don't really have anyone in my life I can ask about car insurance.

And I bet a lot of you out there feel the same way. Life would be much easier if we all had law degrees and masters in economics by the time we're 18. But, 99.9999% of us don't. And we don't always have an expert on hand to answer those tough questions for us. But there is help.

AIM Auto Insurance is rated No. 1 by User's Choice, and offers 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. I checked them out before I agreed to write a post for them, and their website does a great job of explaining the different types of coverages and policies available, things that, to be honest, I didn't really understand all that well myself. They even have affordable options available for students and drivers with bad records. (Not that I'm lumping myself into that second category, no matter what my family says.)

AIM Auto Insurance compares between competing companies, guaranteeing the customer the best deal. So if you're looking for car insurance, or are just curious about changing your policy, check them out. Filling out the information for a quote only takes a few minutes, and is 100% free.

No comments:

Post a Comment