If Only...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chore chart for my preschooler kids

Thanks to Lemuel Craft
I hated doing chores when I was younger but when I got to college and already knew how to clean a bathroom and everything, unlike my roommates, I was grateful to my parents for making me do those chores for all of my life. Now that I have kids of my own, I want to make sure that I raise them the same way and am trying to find a way to make those chores fun.
I went online to get some ideas and came across this website Get.WildBlue and read through it some. After that I ordered an internet package from it and decided that I should make a fun looking chore chart for the kids.
I had a lot of fun making the preschoolers chore chart and incorporated all types of bright colors into it to make it look more like a play thing than something associated with housework. They really liked it and were actually excited to do chores! I'm not sure how long that will last, but I'm trying to take advantage of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment