If Only...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Quick and dirty.

No big post this morning, as my routine has been somewhat thrown-off.  My son came home "sick" (I swear he fakes it) from daycare yesterday, and I can't take him back until 24-hours is up.  So today I'm stuck cleaning runny diapers and trying not to think about how much work is piling up in my in-box.

A few highlights from yesterday:

Watched "Horton Hears a Who" and it was adorable and had great voice-casting.

Practiced my new couponing skill and took advantage of Harris Teeter's triple-coupon week.  Got $50 worth of much-needed groceries for $20, so I would call that a success.

Found out that an easy way to relax and entertain my son at the same time is to play PS3 and let him hold an unplugged controller so he thinks he's playing.

And a couple of lowlights...

The baby turning a sports water bottle upside down over the bed and yelling, "It's raining!"

Him coming to me upset and asking, "Where kitty go?  See kitty?  Kitty play?"  I found the cat for him, and he immediately tried to sit on the poor thing.  "I ride it!"
"No baby, you can't ride him.  Hurt kitty."
"Oh.  Where doggy go?"

No comments:

Post a Comment