If Only...

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

So Far Away from Mom and Dad

The Author of this post is Solomon Dejesus

It’s tough living so far away from my parents but since they absolutely refuse to leave my childhood home, I guess I have to. They’re all the way out in Texas and where they live it’s really, really rural. The mailman doesn’t even deliver their mail to the mailbox, they have to go into town and pick it up at the post office! I convinced them to get internet from satellitestarinternet.com so they could stay in touch better and that’s helped ease my mind a lot but I don’t really understand what they’re getting by being all the way out there. All the kids have since moved away and we’re all out here on the east coast so it would make more sense to me if they were here nearer to us. They’ve always been stubborn, though, so I don't anticipate them changing their minds anytime soon so I guess we'll just have to keep in touch the way we're doing for now until something changes out their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment